As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Pumpkin Treat Jar
- Mason jar
- Jack-o-lantern vinyl decal
- Green multi-surface paint
- Brown acrylic paint
- Wooden knob
- Paint brush
- Ultimate Craft Glue
- Green twine or ribbon
1. Following package directions, apply the vinyl decal to the mason jar. (Tips for application: Peel the backing of the vinyl so that the design adheres to the top transfer sheet. Apply your design to the jar and burnish with a popsicle stick or credit card. Rub firmly. Starting in one corner and working diagonally across, peel back the transfer sheet at a 45 degree angle. Note: If part of the vinyl has not adhered, lay it back down on the jar and burnish a bit more.)
2. Paint the lid of the jar green with a multi-surface paint. Let dry.
3. For the pumpkin stem, paint a wooden know brown. Let dry.
4. Glue the stem onto the green lid.
5. Tie a piece of green twine or ribbon onto the stem.
6. Fill your jar with candy for Halloween. Enjoy!