As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Pumpkin Treat Pail
- Medium-sized plastic pail
- 8 strips of patterned paper (3 3/4″ L x 1 1/2 ” W)
- Chipboard stickers or other accessories
- Thin strip of cork for stem
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
1. Add strips of paper to inside of pail.
2. Roll up the cork tightly and use hot glue to stick together.
3. Glue raffia and cork onto the lid of the pail.
4. Add chipboard stickers or other decorative accessories of your choosing to the lid.