As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Pumpkin with Lights
- Decorative stick pumpkin
- Assorted floral berry and leaf picks
- Firefly battery-operated lights/AA batteries
- Ribbon (or pre-made bow)
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
1. Place the firefly lights inside the pumpkin (leaving the battery pack outside for easy battery changing). Firefly lights take 3 AA batteries.
2. Arrange and hot glue the leaves and floral berry picks to the top of the pumpkin.
3. Create a florist bow with your ribbon (or use a pre-made bow).
4. Attach the bow to the top of the pumpkin.
5. Put batteries in the battery pack.
6. Turn on the firefly lights and enjoy!