As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Quick Paintbrush Art Canvas
- Canvas (Model is made with a 16"x20")
- Dark blue acrylic paint
- Gold acrylic paint (for a shinier gold use an metallic acrylic paint or gold leafing)
- *If you want to use gold leafing you will also need gold leaf adhesive and 2 brushes-a soft brush to apply the gold leaf and a brush to apply the adhesive
- Large paintbrush
- Paper plates for paint
1. Paint the canvas with the blue paint. If you do more than one coat, let it dry between coats. You want an even deep color.
2. Dip the tip of your brush into the gold paint. Then position the brush midway on the canvas and dragit down to the edge of the canvas. Continue until the gold brush strokes stretch across the canvas.
3. To use gold leaf: Apply the adhesive onto the painted canvas. Check instructions of adhesive for drying time, if needed. Apply the gold leaf.