"I'm Really a Mermaid" Centerpiece
- Large glass bowl
- 1 bundle of Design Excellence Natural Branches
- "I'm really a mermaid" vinyl
- Glitter Blast Spray Paint in Sparkling Waters
- Assorted shells
- 1 large white starfish
- 1 medium natural color starfish
- 2 small tillandsia plants
- Darice Diamond Gems
- Darice Pearlized Sea Glass
- Decide how many branches you want for your design. Trim to size if needed.
- Spray branches with the glitter spray and let dry.
- Apply vinyl to outside of glass bowl according to package instructions.
- Pour a layer of sand into the bowl.
- Sprinkle some of the pearls, diamond gems, and sea glass on top of the sand.
- Add seashells, tillandsia, branches, and starfish. Note: the tillandsia need to be taken out and soaked in water occasionally (see our Tillandsia Care handout sheet), so place them in last so that they are easy to take in and out.