"I'm Really a Mermaid" Mirror
- Shell shaped wood plaque
- 7" round mirror
- Amethyst Metallic paint
- Kaisercraft shell-shaped paper
- "I'm really a mermaid" vinyl
- 3 starfish
- Small shells
- Paint brush
- Paint wood plaque with the metallic paint. Only the edge of the plaque will be showing, so you don't have to paint the entire thing. Let dry,
- The plaque is smaller than the shell-shaped paper. Decide how you want to position the paper, then trace the outline of the plaque onto the paper.
- Cut inside your outline so that a little bit of the painted edge shows.
- Glue on the paper and let dry.
- Glue on the mirror and let dry.
- Apply the vinyl according to package instructions.
- Glue on the shells and starfish.