Reverse Stenciling Canvas Wall Art
- Scrapbooking paper
- Acrylic paint
- Letter sticker, vinyl, or die cut
- Royal Coat
- Foam paint brush
- Removable glue dots or Easy Tack spray (optional)
- Cut scrapbook paper to just a hint smaller than your canvas.
- Adhere paper to canvas with Royal Coat. Seal over paper with another coat of Royal Coat. Let dry.
- Stick down your letter on to the canvas.
- Paint over letters with paint, feathering it out, without covering the whole canvas (try to create a "shawdow" of paint around your letter).
- Paint the edges of the canvas. Let dry,
- Take off the letter to reveal the "negative".