Spider Nest Wreath
- 1 Styrofoam wreath form
- 2 packages of spider webbing
- Hot glue or straight pins
- 1 package of spiders (24 count)
- Pull out the spider webbing into one long piece, fluffing it as you go.
- Glue or pin one end to the wreath form and loosely wind it around the form. Add the other bag when you need it.
- Pull and fluff the webbing in place when you're done wrapping it around the form so that it looks like one solid piece.
- Take a small piece of webbing and stretch it across the center of the wreath, attaching it to the sides.
- Arrange the spiders where you would like.
- Hang and enjoy!