As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Stacked Mini Pail Desk Organizer
- 5 mini pails
- 3 or more sheets of decorative paper
- Double-sided tape
- Length of ribbon
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
1. Take handles off mini pails.
2. Cut pieces of decorative paper to size to wrap around each pail.
3. Wrap the outside of each pail with cut decorative paper and secure with double-sided tape.
4. Lay pails on their sides and stack them up, gluing together where they touch.
5. For a more finished look, wrap pails with a length of ribbon and tie a bow.
6. Fill your new desk organizer with office supplies or art supplies. Enjoy!