Two Toned Painted Jar
- Glass Mason Jar
- 2 colors of spray paint
- Paint masking tape
- Sand paper
1. In even bursts, spray outside of jar with one color of spray paint, let dry.
2. Using tape and newspaper, cover outside of jar to protect it.
3. Spray paint the inside of your jar with your second color. Let dry.
4. Remove tape and paper from outside of jar.
5. Sand off the paint from raised lettering and markings, and some spots here and there on the flat areas of the outside of the jar for a more distressed look. Think about how the paint would wear off gradually.