- Purple Mason Jar
- 1 package of Freaky Fabric
- Black cord or wire
- Glue gun
- Battery-operated tea light
- Cut a piece of the Freaky Fabric about 20-24 inches long.
- Cut 2 pieces of cording or wire, each about 20" long.
- Wrap the Freaky Fabric loosely around the mason jar, tucking the top edge into the jar.
- Loosely tie one of the pieces of cording around the jar to hold the fabric in place.
- Tie the other piece of cording to the piece of cord you have already wrapped around the jar to create a hanger. If you plan to use something heavier than a tea light in the jar, you should use wire instead of cord.
- Run hot glue around the inside of the jar to hold the edge of the fabric inside the jar.
- Cut and pull on the ends of the fabric to create a creepy look.
- Insert tea light and hang!