As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Washington State Chalkboard
- Composite cutout of Washington state
- Krylon chalkboard spray paint in black
- Chalk (or bistro markers but they are permanent)
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
1. In a well ventilated area (use a drop cloth if painting in garage), spray paint the Washington state composite cutout.
2. Add photos of some of the places you have visited in Washington state.
3. Write names of places/cities with chalk or Bistro Markers.