Watercolor Magic Resist Project
- Rubber Cement
- Strathmore Youth Paint Pad or any watercolor paper
- Sargent Washable Magic Liquid Watercolors
- Eye droppers
- Optional –paint brush
1. Randomly swirl a squiggle of rubber cement onto your sheet of paper. Let dry completely.
2. Using the eye droppers, drip liquid watercolors over the dried rubber cement. Let dry.
3. Optional – before the watercolors dry, you can go over them with a brush to blend them.
4. You can frame your art work, or trim it down and paste it onto the front of a card base. Enjoy and CRAFT ON!