As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Wood Block Pumpkins
- Two wooden blocks
- Two wooden knobs
- Acrylic paint in Persimmon, Raw Sienna and Bittersweet Chocolate
- Florist’s wire
- Decorative ribbon and raffia
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
1. Paint the wood blocks with the Persimmon acrylic paint.
2. Paint the wooden knobs with Raw Sienna and let dry. Add some strokes of Bittersweet Chocolate.
3. Glue the knobs onto the tops of the blocks to make pumpkin stems.
4. Wind florist’s wire around a pencil to make it loopy and tie it around stems.
5. Add ribbon and raffia.