As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Wood Slice Apple Magnets
- Wood Slices
- Red acrylic paint
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Green felt, magnets
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- 8"x10" wooden frame
- 8"x10" magnetic board
1. Paint wood slices red, let dry.
2. Cut an inch long piece of pipe cleaner and glue to the back of each wood slice.
3. Cut a small leaf from the felt and glue to the back of each wood slice.
4. Glue the magnet to the back of each wood slice.
5. Glue googly eyes on front.