Yarn Ball Wreath
- Yarn: Green color for the wreath
- Yarn: 3 to 4 colors light to dark color yarn
- Styrofoam wreath, 16" diameter
- Styrofoam balls assorted sizes:1-1/2” up to 3”
- Ribbon andfloral pick of choice
- Hot glue gun
- Wrap around thewreath with thegreen yarn, making sure to cover up the Styrofoam.
- Wrap each size of Styrofoam ball with yarn covering up the Styrofoam.
- Lay out the placement of the yarn balls on the wreath. Leave a space for the top for the ribbon.
- Hot glue balls in place. Tip: use the smaller size balls as filling in in between the large one’s to balance it around the ring.
- Wrap ribbon or tie a bow for the top. Hot glue pick on top ofribbon.